- Come Visit!
- Current Tasting Menu
- Local Rhone Wineries
- Favorite Restaurants
- Wine Tours
- Wineries of Santa Clara Valley
We are open to the public for tasting and sales every Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5pm except for major holidays such as Christmas and New Years. The rest of the week we’re happy to entertain you by appointment. Call (408) 852-0779 or email: email@example.com to arrange a visit.
A $5 non-refundable tasting fee allows you to choose five tastes from not only La Vie Dansante wines but from all of the wines open for tasting on that day at Blended.
DIRECTIONS FROM HIGHWAY 101:
- Take the Leavesley Avenue exit and head east.
- Stay on Leaveley Avenue for approximately 2 miles and then turn left onto New Avenue.
- After approximately a half a mile you’ll see Dryden Avenue on the right.
- Turn onto Dryden Avenue and continue east for 3/4 of a mile and you’ll see the sign for “Blended, a Winemaker’s Studio” on the right.
- We’re still in what we’re calling a “rustic” state and are pouring outside under a open-air canopy until we complete construction on the Tasting Room sometime this summer.
- We have plenty of parking and finished modern restrooms.
- We encourage you to enjoy our picnic but we ask that you purchase a bottle of wine to enjoy during your stay to to take home afterwards.
- Due to licensing and liability restrictions, we cannot allow “Outside Alcohol” anywhere on our grounds under any circumstances.”Outside Alcohol” means any alcoholic beverage not purchased on-site the day of your visit.
- Pets and children are welcome but not recommended, as wine tasting is really boring for them. This is an alcohol serving establishment and for the comfort and safety of all of our guests children must remain under close parental supervision at all times.