We are open to the public for tasting and sales Thursday through Monday from noon to 5 pm. Tuesdays and Wednesdays we’re open by Appointment. Call (408) 852-0779 or email: email@example.com to arrange a visit.
We have a $10 tasting fee for six tastes that is refunded with a bottle purchased. The tasting list changes monthy and contains a variety of Rhone-style wines – Viognier, Roussanne, Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre – as well as a selection of California Classics – Sauvignon blanc, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, and Cabernet Sauvignon
DIRECTIONS FROM HIGHWAY 101:
- Take the Leavesley Avenue exit and head east.
- Stay on Leaveley Avenue for approximately 2 miles and then turn left onto New Avenue.
- After approximately a half a mile you’ll see Dryden Avenue on the right.
- Turn onto Dryden Avenue and continue east for 3/4 of a mile and you’ll see the sign for “La Vie Dansante Wines” on the right.
- We like to call ourselves “country casual”, or “rural chic”. We have an indoor tasting room as well as plenty of grassy space for a picnic as well as plenty of parking and modern restrooms.
- We encourage you to enjoy our picnic but we ask that you purchase a bottle of wine to enjoy during your stay to to take home afterwards.
- Due to licensing and liability restrictions, we cannot allow “Outside Alcohol” anywhere on our grounds under any circumstances.”Outside Alcohol” means any alcoholic beverage not purchased on-site the day of your visit.
- We are pet friendly, and child tolerant. This is an alcohol serving establishment and for the comfort and safety of all of our guests children must remain under close parental supervision at all times.